PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND SALES
- Broker Associate, Woods Real Estate Services 1/2008 to present.
- OwnerlBroker Marr Realty. Independent real estate sales & consultation since 2000.
- Owner/Broker/Appraiser, Marr Real Estate Services. Independent Real Estate Appraiser & Sales 1988-2000.
- Broker Associate, Mesa Realty 1995-1999, New Homes Sales.
- In 1995 I began selling real estate, both new construction and resales, throughout San Diego county, with a high concentration on rowhomes and lofts in the Metro area of San Diego, as well as participated as a partner in small in-fill rowhome developments. I have sold more rowhomes in this area, than any other agent. Agents and developers frequently contact me for information and consultation about rowhomes.
-New Projects I have sold:
- Four on First, 4 rowhomes; $1,250,000 - $1,350,000, 2007.
- Lanehomes on 8th; 4 rowhomes; $675,000-$760,000. 2006
- State & Laurel Villas: 5 rowhomes; $675,000-$729,900. 2005-2006
- Parque Maple Rowhomes; 2 rowhomes: $600,000. 2004
- Laurel Villas; 2 rowhomes; resales $1,250,000 & $1,350,000. 2004-2005
- Robinson-Herbert Villas; $400,000-$450,000. 2003
- Adams Villas in University Heights; 2 rowhomes; $375,000-387,500. 2002
- Maple Street Rowhomes in Banker's Hill; 6 rowhomes; $450,000-$585,000. 2001
- Robinson Row in Hillcrest; 10 new rowhomes priced from $385,000 - $450,000. 2000
- Midori Shores in Solana Beach; 8 new homes priced from $701 ,000 - $780,000. 1999
- The Cable Building Lofts in Hillcrest; 37 unit condo conversion. 35 residential & 2 commercial lofts; $150,000 - $506,000. 1997-1998
- The Boulders in Rancho Bernardo; a 350 unit condo conversion, priced from $85,000 $140,000. 1997
- Rowhomes on the Park in Golden Hill; a new to unit condo project priced from $130,000 - $205,000. 1996-1997 (I broke new price levels for condos in Golden Hill with this project.)
- Frequently projects & resales have been at new high price points for the various areas.
-Real Estate Appraiser from 1981 thru 2000.
- Slowly discontinued my appraisal work as my sales career grew. Earned the SRA professional designation; awarded by the Appraisal Institute.
- Worked for two major lenders for 6 years, then became an Independent Appraiser from 1987 - 2000, with three appraisers working for me at times. Obviously my appraisal background is the backbone of my success in real estate sales.
-1979 BA San Diego State University
Major: Family Studjes & Consumer Sciences. Emphasis in Housing & Environmental Studies (included numerous Real Estate, Economics, and Residential Design courses).
1975 A.A.San Diego Mesa College Major: Business
1973 Certificate in Real Estate, San Diego Mesa College
1982 - Present: Numerous continuing education courses related to Real Estate sales & appraisal, through the Appraisal Institute & the Board of Realtors.
1993 - 1998 SRA Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute.
1990 - 1991 Historic Preservation Commissioner, City of Escondido.